Your website is a key marketing tool for your business which promotes your brand and services to a global audience and ensures you are accessible to existing and new customers. In todays virtual marketplace, how well your business is represented on line influences the number of people aware of your business, the number of people who visit your site to find out more and, most importantly, the percentage of those people who remain on your site and make contact with you. Getting your on line presence right could make the difference between a very lucrative new account and a lost opportunity.
We look to go that extra step, not just throw up an image to say your sites down or just produce a site with one page, we go that extra mile to ensure your business is portrayed in the best light possible. Our Example can be found here.
The team at iBridge do not measure our success on the number of design awards sitting in our office as these are meaningless unless our customers are getting value from their site investment. Our team aims to work closely with you from the outset to fully understand your requirements and deliver a site which meets your needs, whether that be a basic website to get you started and visible on line, maintenance of your existing facilities or production of a site with an administration section which allows you to refresh and update details for yourself. Each solution is built bespoke to your needs so all you have to do is talk to us. Our office is based in Much Hoole Liverpool road which is near by Hesketh Bank, Tarleton and Preston. You can call us on 0151 324 0900 for more details.
iBridge aim to be a one stop solution provider servicing all the needs of your business. Our business class hosting service is a key part of our portfolio and offers
- single point of call, hassle-free & dependable web hosting service
- outstanding customer service and support – the correct way
- proactive background monitoring of services provided to your business to ensure problems are avoided and your business runs smoothly
- iBridge are SaaS (Software as a Service) providers and are ready to take your business to the next level
- iBridge are keen and well placed to become your long-term partners – providing peace of mind through continuity and excellence
Whether it be a Virtual Server / Dedicated Server or fully managed solution the choice is obvious – choose iBridge!
Key questions to ask yourself are:
- Do you know who owns your business URL?
- Do you have full contact details for the technical contact and know how to recover your business URL?
- Do you know when your business URL needs to be renewed?
- Do you know how to access your control panel to administer your site?
- Do you know all your administration access details for internal servers?
- If you had to access a critical email via another machine, would you know how?
- If your key personnel were unavailable tomorrow, could the business survive?
- While key personnel are away could the business cope with a problem?
If you can confidently answer yes to all of the above questions you are well prepared. If you are unsure on one or more points we would be happy to help, just give us a call.